Fundraising Fun Times
Thankfully, no matter how boring the week might be, I normally have SOMETHING to do, on the weekends :D This weekend, was a fundraiser for Wilderwood!
We had 7 dogs total, and were able to raise a significant amount of money! Veda and I had to leave early, so we could meet Jordan's raisers, and send her back home. But while we were there, he was a very good boy! I wasn't able to get photos of all the dogs, but here were the ones on my side :D
One would think, that all these puppies would really send me over the edge in my desire to have a puppy....but that only happens if its in my house...I can resist if they are somewhere else :D
My brain thinks more logically when they are not in my house......which is odd I think.....but anyways.
{As a trainer it makes me cringe to see them being held so much..Why? Because when they get bigger they'll want to be "up-there" with you, and that's where all the jumping comes in...believe me. But I digress....}
We had 7 dogs total, and were able to raise a significant amount of money! Veda and I had to leave early, so we could meet Jordan's raisers, and send her back home. But while we were there, he was a very good boy! I wasn't able to get photos of all the dogs, but here were the ones on my side :D
One would think, that all these puppies would really send me over the edge in my desire to have a puppy....but that only happens if its in my house...I can resist if they are somewhere else :D
My brain thinks more logically when they are not in my house......which is odd I think.....but anyways.
::WARNING SUPER CUTE PUPPY PICTURES BELOW::
They were only in the cage a small amount of the time...due to all the willing volunteers...{As a trainer it makes me cringe to see them being held so much..Why? Because when they get bigger they'll want to be "up-there" with you, and that's where all the jumping comes in...believe me. But I digress....}
::Sisters Sleeping togethor::
::This is Winston,who is Veda's brother::

::A sleeping puppy is the beautifullest thing. LOL::

::Puppy Love::

::Veda was AWESOME the entire day! I'm so proud of him!::

::One of the puppies being cuddled by a girl::

Too see more photos: ::CLICK HERE::

::A sleeping puppy is the beautifullest thing. LOL::

::Puppy Love::

::Veda was AWESOME the entire day! I'm so proud of him!::

::One of the puppies being cuddled by a girl::

Too see more photos: ::CLICK HERE::






Comments