Twitter

Check out  my Wilderwood/GDF pups on twitter!!




Gideon is really patience with her silly antics!!


 Annd Since I'm posting...might as well update! :)
With Victoria we are mostly working on potty training; and I'm making some headway, its amazing how much you forget in between puppies!! She does know "Sit", "Down" and we're working on "Come" and "Look". I let her sleep in my bed last night, and she *of course* LOVED that, so it took her a while to actually settle down and go to sleep. Gideon in the meantime jumped ship and slept on the floor. :)


Gideon - he's pretty much got all of his commands down, needs some recall (the come kind :)) work, but is a first timer on his other commands...so we're not doing much special with him.

Tomorrow I have to place one of our career changed pups with his new family, send Yoda out to his new foster family, get Victoria weighed, and buy some more leashes....as well as do my training and kennel cleaning!! *whew*

I did get some more information about Midnight's breeding, she was bred with a Male Yellow Lab, whose name I wasn't given, I am planning on raising one of her puppies, so I can't wait!!! Woot! I'm so excited!!

P.S. - Random question, has anyone with multiple puppies taken them on an outing together by yourself?? Does that make sense?

P.P.S. (Look me up on Facebook if you haven't already! Facebook.com/ethames)

Comments

Sounds like you have been very busy! And how exciting about raising Midnight's baby!
As far as taking two puppies on an outing..I once took two 5 month old puppies and it was horrible. They tried to play every time we stopped walking. But they were very young. So maybe start just walking them around the neighborhood and maybe going to a local store. And go somewhere that you can leave immediately. It you have two dogs that are used to each other and know when they can play and when they can't I don't see why you should have any trouble.

Okay enough rambling...
How exciting about Midnight! Sounds like you had a busy weekend.

Popular Posts