WSD

For right now puppy Victoria will be living with me, and if I have any say in it...that will be a very long time!!  But unfortunately I don't so I'm at the mercy of my bosses word.
Since she's been on a steady diet, she has regained her energy two fold, and is acting like a normal puppy;  I plan to get her weighed Saturday so I can keep track of her weight gain. She and Texas LOVE each other. :))

Tuesday brought about another change...the leaving of Ira, the orientation of Wilderwood Staff to our new venture, and the arrival of Gideon. Again.

During lunch Tuesday, I and another WSD member took Ira and Myra to lunch at Salsaritas, Myra hadn't had much chance to exercise before we left, so she was really antsy, Ira on the other hand was dead. :)


Anyway, I was nervous that Gideon would be too much energy for Vicki, but he's been really good with her, and since she's mostly busy with Texas, there hasn't been a problem there!

I am happy to have a puppy in the house again, so much fun they are!! I forgot to mention here, that I'll be baby sitting a GDF pup in a couple of weeks.  Her name is Mensa and she's a 5-6 month old Poodle! :))



I love this puppy!

Comments

Oh my gosh, you have these dogs coming in and out like a revolving door! How do you keep them all straight?! You are a trooper. Victoria IS adorable, and I'm so glad to hear she's thriving with you.
Victoria is such a cutie! I love her color and all of her fluff! It is at times like this that I wish Cartier had more fur... -looks at short-haired golden lying at feet-

How on earth do you remember all of these names! I have trouble enough with only 2 semi-permanent PITs! =O

Popular Posts