3-Months-Old!

My little monkey man is three-months-old today. He's grown so fast over the past month its been funny to watch him learn about his surroundings. This week he's figured out how to get into the car, but then realize that it really wasn't that far too the ground anymore, and he could get back out!

He's doing a lot more walking while in stores, as he's really too big to be carried much longer...which means he's discovered how much yummy-goodness is left on the floors for an inquisitive puppy.

I sometimes feel as I need a guide dog, as I have to constantly watch his mouth and the floor ahead, which increases the likelihood of me bumping into things.

He's also realized that if he doesn't want to walk, he'll just flop down on the floor. Unfortunately for him, that trick doesn't work on me, and we stand their for a moment, ignoring the cute puppy on the floor, before telling him to "forward" and on our way.

He and Texas (my miniature dachshund) have become fast friends, and spend the evenings chasing each other around the house, or wrestling in the floor.

And true to blogging tradition, here are three things about Pompei. :)
3 Things About Pompei
  1. Pompei is not scared of the vacuum cleaner 
  2. Loves to hear himself "talk" 
  3. Loves people and cuddling. 


Comments

Ha! Monkey Man I love it! I often call Truffle - the clown dog I'm looking for circus schools for her. She is such a goof. Truffle's just starting to work on week 12, we have to get shots tomorrow.

happy 3 months Pompi

Popular Posts