How Soon We Forget
I KNEW he is not himself at this time, I KNEW he is more destructive, energetic, etc.etc.. but I suppose I let the “goodness” of this weekend to lull me into a calm. It looks like he had a couple episodes of the “scoots/crazies” and just ran around the house like crazy, bouncing of the couch, chairs, banging into whatever happened to be in his way.
But nothing else was torn.
My problem is I feel bad if I don’t get to exercise them thoroughly, before I leave for work. Cooping them up for another four hours or so, just sounds like a recipe for a ticking time bomb of energy when I get home..
That and well..We’ve not a had a problem before so why start now. Because he’s a TEENAGER NOW ERIN! DUH!
That and well..We’ve not a had a problem before so why start now. Because he’s a TEENAGER NOW ERIN! DUH!
Needless to say he is currently residing in his crate; probably taking a KONG induced nap.

Comments