Wordy Wednesday

David watches my Kindle screen intently, as I play Garfield's Diner. 

I'd been playing focused on my game for several minutes, before I realized there was a furry face, staring with equal intensity over my shoulder. Was he really checking out the screen, or was there a treat in my lap that I'd forgotten about? I moved away grabbed my phone and resettled myself. Starting a new level of the game, I was once again joined by my pointy faced canine, with the addition of some wet nose nudges to my screen. 
Thanks Dude. 

This is what bath time with a collie looks like. Part of him is wet, part of him is dry. I knew better than to try and bathe him outside, but I was loathe to mess up my bathroom with the mass amount of dog hair, and water that always occurs when it comes to bathing David. I should have just dealt. Aschasing your dog around (even leashed) in an attempt to bathe it is not conducive to productivity. I quickly figured out, despite his hatred of water, if I let the water spray his belly he'd stand still. Whether that is because he actually liked it, or because it was soothing to his itchy, sore self, I don't know. But eventually we got him shampoo'd, and rinsed. Technically we are supposed to bath him every 3-4 days, but that's not going to happen. 

Erin & David

Comments

Erin said…
Every 3-5 days? Eek, that's no fun.

Popular Posts