Cats vs Jigsaw Puzzle

Cat 0.5 vs Jigsaw Puzzle 1


Ugh. You know that moment. The moment when you have written and scheduled a perfectly witty blog post, completely with pictures and tags, and you accidentally delete it. Its a sad sad moment folks.

Coming up with another post, remotely similar to the first is much harder the second time around, especially if you are like me and have very little short term memory. I'd written something cute about knowing why cat owners didn't do jigsaw puzzles, but its gone now.

Though I'm sure you can guess why, a few seconds after that photo was snapped, Fig pushed that box of pieces off the table and onto the floor as he made himself more comfortable on the table, no my puzzle.

That Cat. I declare. 

He is the main reason why I have been scouring cra.iglist for a cat tree, in the hopes that having something high to hang out on, he'll leave my computer keyboard and desks alone. He, like most cats, seems to like viewing the house from a high perch... my desk, my table, cabinets, washing machine, the dresser, the ironing board...

He basically comes in, and then goes up on something to view his next move.

I'm really hoping this will help satisfy those desires and save my future projects from potential destruction!

Comments

Popular Posts