Four Days..
In just four short days the yellow kid will be back under my roof, for the short time she has left as a GDP. Where has she been you ask? We didn't even know she was gone, you exclaim!
Well. Um...
Sorry?
Tally went into heat about a month ago, over a month ago and it was at a point where, I was actually happy to send her away. She needed to go. My other puppy (Paddington) needed to go. I needed a break. And... I really didn't want to deal with a dog in heat. (I was realllllly hoping they'd just want to spay her. No such luck.)
So Tally's been hanging out in GA and getting her breeder evals out of the way. Apparently she's looking really good health wise, so I'm getting a strong sense that I'll be a grandmother again soon.
(I'm much to young for this people!)
I'll be excited to have her back with me again. I've missed having a shopping companion and having a bigger dog in the house.
While I'm not a lab fan in general, Tally's definitely grown on me and made her mark that's fur sure.
Speaking of fur, we were just at the point where there was a definite decrease in the yellow furs in the house.
Ah well.
![]() |
| Tally sits happily covered in blood from her brothers newly lost tooth. Ah puppies |
Well. Um...
Sorry?
Tally went into heat about a month ago, over a month ago and it was at a point where, I was actually happy to send her away. She needed to go. My other puppy (Paddington) needed to go. I needed a break. And... I really didn't want to deal with a dog in heat. (I was realllllly hoping they'd just want to spay her. No such luck.)
So Tally's been hanging out in GA and getting her breeder evals out of the way. Apparently she's looking really good health wise, so I'm getting a strong sense that I'll be a grandmother again soon.
(I'm much to young for this people!)
I'll be excited to have her back with me again. I've missed having a shopping companion and having a bigger dog in the house.
While I'm not a lab fan in general, Tally's definitely grown on me and made her mark that's fur sure.
Speaking of fur, we were just at the point where there was a definite decrease in the yellow furs in the house.
Ah well.




Comments