Bored
Hi Nat!! & Petey & Fielder! Jake says it's not fair that Petey gets a playmate and he won't!
Jake is bored. I mean serious puppy with nothing to do bored. And we all know what happens when we have a bored pup. DDEESSTTRRUUCCTTIOON!!!!
After chasing him around the neighborhood and then removed about 10 Jenga blocks from his Jaws, in between trying to keep track of the little 2 year old I was babysitting. Who wanted to explore our house. Anyways that's all that happened today.

See Ya!
Jake is bored. I mean serious puppy with nothing to do bored. And we all know what happens when we have a bored pup. DDEESSTTRRUUCCTTIOON!!!!
After chasing him around the neighborhood and then removed about 10 Jenga blocks from his Jaws, in between trying to keep track of the little 2 year old I was babysitting. Who wanted to explore our house. Anyways that's all that happened today.

See Ya!

Comments
You can totally come visit me and Fielder if you ever have the chance...it'll be FUN!!!
Petey