To Sam
I AM SOOO SORRYY!!
BIG SHOUT OUT TO Sam and Jen--with Spring :-) and to Jeni N. Love ya!!
And anyone else i have forgotten and coresond with or however you spell that word... but anys.
As you know winter time is coming upon us. Which in my house mean the mice start moving in. UGH,BLEW, and PaTOOEY!! So anyways I have been hearing them run around in my walls for several day. So far they haven't shown up in my room. Not with two dogs in there. But Last night.
Bubbles heard the skittering feet. Let me tell you one thing about Bubbles. Yes she be fat and lazy and bark at every little thing but when it comes to little rodents in the house....she transforms into....a HUNTRESS!!!
She stayed up ALL night pacing the floor standing watch over a my closet and the corner of my desk. If any poor mouse had happen to poke is little pink nose out, it would have never had a chance to regret it's decision.
I finally convinced her to go to sleep which she has been doing since I woke up.
But anyways more on my PR story later.
See Ya!!
BIG SHOUT OUT TO Sam and Jen--with Spring :-) and to Jeni N. Love ya!!
And anyone else i have forgotten and coresond with or however you spell that word... but anys.
As you know winter time is coming upon us. Which in my house mean the mice start moving in. UGH,BLEW, and PaTOOEY!! So anyways I have been hearing them run around in my walls for several day. So far they haven't shown up in my room. Not with two dogs in there. But Last night.
Bubbles heard the skittering feet. Let me tell you one thing about Bubbles. Yes she be fat and lazy and bark at every little thing but when it comes to little rodents in the house....she transforms into....a HUNTRESS!!!
She stayed up ALL night pacing the floor standing watch over a my closet and the corner of my desk. If any poor mouse had happen to poke is little pink nose out, it would have never had a chance to regret it's decision.
I finally convinced her to go to sleep which she has been doing since I woke up.
But anyways more on my PR story later.
See Ya!!

Comments
:P
Sam and PATIENCE!! (I'm Home!)
:P
Sam and PATIENCE!! (I'm Home!)