Guide Dog vs Guard Dog --


Yesterday I was at CiCi's with a bunch of Friends..Honey was with me of course.

She did ok...but sitting beside a baby with a dog........that's a JOKE!! And those tables at CiCi's are so close togethor that it's extremely hard to maunuvar your self much less a dog. So after trying to give corrections under the chair, I finally got up,moved the chair and Honey, and reposistioned her to lay beside the table with some food at her nose. Now I knew she wouldn't move and she didn't!
And then when we went into Shoe Carnival to look around Brittany was explaining that she was a Guide Dog to some of her friends. And the both looked at me really strange.Until I told them that she was in training and the both laughed.....which is why when I was asked this next question I was a little confused.
"So can I ask you a question?"
"Sure!"
"Why do you need a Guard dog?"

Comments

The Dog Blog said…
I have had that question b4!:)
YES!!! this lady just came up to me in the mall today and was like "so what does he guard?" about FIELDER!! ahahahahaa
Erin said…
YES!!! this lady just came up to me in the mall today and was like "so what does he guard?" about FIELDER!! ahahahahaa

Popular Posts