Finally some PICTURES!!

You know I've never got to go on an exposure meeting with Jake. I've always had Honey. Oh well it's better than going to the meetings with NO dog.
Today we went to the bus station and rode the bus to Oteen and back. That took about 45 mins to an hour. And then my leader and I walked from the Court House back to the Bus stations.
That was a little longer than I thought, But anyways. Finally I have some pictures to put up.
Poor Honey, her raisers will want a list of exposures we did while they were gone.

Honey's Exposure List: October - October 30,2006

Thames House

Harper's House


The Mountains and Forest


Piano Lessons Cici's Pizza
Bus Station/Ride & Downtown Walk

We did all of that in 2 weeks and 3 days. wow. what a LONG list. I know. That just shows you how sad my life is right about now.

But here are the promised the pictures. Enjoy!

Here we are waiting at the bus station for Bus 13. Poor Rainer even had a hard time keeping still with the puppies around.


Rainer and his Handler Steven who was on his way home and we rode with him to his nieghborhood.


Paul--Labradoodle 3 months old! YAY! PAULY!!

Morgan only has 2 more weeks before turn in! ( Goldador)

Comments

Popular Posts