Friends
For the first time, I went out with my friends and brought my dawg....as they like to pronouce it. But we went to US Cellular so Brit could get her phone fixed, that took about a hour and Rei did well wanting to look out the window or back at the people standing behind us. She eventually laid down on my bag and went to sleep, and then it was time to go, so she slowly walked to the door, And then we went to Wal-Mart and she rode in the buggy. And then we went to the Mall, i made Brit go in Sears so I could grab a shopping cart, which my friends thought was ghetto, BUT i didn't see THEM offering to carry her when she got sleepy or didn't want to walk anymore!!! And (too be nice I won't mention any names) one of my friends start to freak out when I took her OUT of the cart and put her on the floor, because otherwise she was at table level and that was not going to be good. But *********** wasn't used to having a dog in the store.
and after THAT we went to a place called Fun Depot, which is this big.......game room, with Mini Golf, bowling, Laser Tag, Go Karts...etc..etc..which meant no shopping carts. And that meant that she HAD to walk. Which meant that I had to walk hunched over with a treat in front of her nose,"Come on Rei...come on...COOmmmeee OON DOG!"
Thankfully we only stayed for about 10 mins, before going over Brit's house were we watched her sister Liddy for a while before going to pick up her other siblings, and drop me off.
So that was our adventure. AAaannnndddd. I start classes on Monday !!
Monday's and Wednesdays : Computer Art 1 - 9:00AM-11:50AM
Friday: Introduction to Computers ~ 9:00AM-12:50AM
And in between Introduction to Digital Media ~ Online
So Yep I'm going to be BUUSSYYY!!!!!
********************************************
So Here's a problem......
M&W: ARE TWO HOURS AND FIFTY MINUTES LONG
F: ARE 3 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES LONG
If I excersise Rei for 30 mins before we leave for class...do you think she will sleep for that long?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO?? oH whAT sHOuLD i dooo????
Just a note...that is a GLUE spot on the floor by her.
and after THAT we went to a place called Fun Depot, which is this big.......game room, with Mini Golf, bowling, Laser Tag, Go Karts...etc..etc..which meant no shopping carts. And that meant that she HAD to walk. Which meant that I had to walk hunched over with a treat in front of her nose,"Come on Rei...come on...COOmmmeee OON DOG!"
Thankfully we only stayed for about 10 mins, before going over Brit's house were we watched her sister Liddy for a while before going to pick up her other siblings, and drop me off.
So that was our adventure. AAaannnndddd. I start classes on Monday !!
Monday's and Wednesdays : Computer Art 1 - 9:00AM-11:50AM
Friday: Introduction to Computers ~ 9:00AM-12:50AM
And in between Introduction to Digital Media ~ Online
So Yep I'm going to be BUUSSYYY!!!!!
********************************************
So Here's a problem......
M&W: ARE TWO HOURS AND FIFTY MINUTES LONG
F: ARE 3 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES LONG
If I excersise Rei for 30 mins before we leave for class...do you think she will sleep for that long?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO?? oH whAT sHOuLD i dooo????
Just a note...that is a GLUE spot on the floor by her.

Comments
and for your classes...hmm why dont you try it out once, and see if it works..if it doens't try exercising her longer before, and make sure she doesn't nap before class starts. also, you could bring a toy or a king or something to entertain her with if she gets bored :) good luck!!!
Check this out Erin :) You will enjoy it!
i ended up taking jewel with us...as bait! hehe--i'd have her walk herself in front of us as i walked chris in hopes that chris would WALK
good luck with rei...she'll walk one day ;)
Also, if you can, maybe build up to letting her stay the whole class. Maybe bring her for an hour for a week, then two, then three, etc.
Personally, I waited until Edgar was five months before I brought him to my long classes because he has a tendency to fidget. He was quiet and slept for all but the last 45 minutes, so it wasn't too bad. I'll shut up now. ;-)
Sounds like you and Rei had a nice adventure through Fun Depot! Haha.
I would just take her on a nice long walk if you can...man..i remember the days..
Avy was horrible...walk two steps..flat on belly walk another 2 step splat there she goes...she would just hit the ground...
good luck with her...i think mk's idea was good
i ended up taking jewel with us...as bait! hehe--i'd have her walk herself in front of us as i walked chris in hopes that chris would WALK
good luck with rei...she'll walk one day ;)