I'm BACK!!

Yes we finally have our computer back, and I've barely been able to get on, that's one problem with having 5 others sibs and ONE computer! One WORKING computer I should say.
Anyways, Rei has been doing really well over the past week, I've been keeping notes on her these last two weeks...just because, well because.
Anywho....she's been doing great as I just stated, although week before last wasn't our best.
We went to a Fatz Cafe for a friends birthday party, Rei came along.......it was on a Friday night.
What more do I have to say? But in case you don't get my meaning, here are a few clues.
- 3 1/2 month old Puppy (at the time)
- Tons of People
- Food everywhere
- Tight spaces
*eye roll* That is something I don't want to repeat anytime soon. But I think that was pretty muchly our worst episode on a outing last month. We went to a play about the Underground Railroad, it was very good, good actors,good singers, good story line.

Since we were sitting in the front Rei was able to lay in the ailse, and she layed nicely at my feet and watch teh goings on above her, and walked around(as much as she could on a short leash)
And dug around under the seats chewing on how-knows-what. So finally I gave in and laid my coat down, on which she curled up and slept.
Now that i think about it......Rei always sleeping on my coat.

She LOVES my coat...it's sort of funny, but if i lay my coat on the floor within two minutes she will lay down and be still for however long i need her too be!!
I looooove my baby!
DUE TO MISCOMMUNICATION TO WHICH WE WILL PLACE THE BLAME ON THE COMPUTER I WAS USING, WE WE'RE NOT ABLE TO TALK WITH MR.HUMPHRIES INSTUCTER OF CIS 110.
WE ARE ATTEPMTING TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION THIS WEEK.
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES.




Comments
Rei and the coat sounds like Juneau and the backpack.
Sam, Patience, and Juneau
i basically planned my comment to be YAY! we're glad youre back and WOW! rei has gotten SO big!!!
but they stole it
anyways, you know what i want to say. yay erin and rei!!!
I love how the labs find something to curl up on and then fall asleep. We have a lime green blanket that Edgar drags around and does the same thing on. Haha.
Welcome back!