OK I REMEMBER
Today ~ February 27, 2006 ~ Tuesday ~ 8:35 PM
- I remembered WHY i didn't want a female.
- I won't be getting Honey next week, because she went into heat. So...next week will be pretty ordinary.
- Also Rei has UTI.
- Got a 95 on my Website
- Watched a mother horse and her colt get loose from thier corrall
- Took a walk with Rei, KaChina and Chippy

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

- Made dinner (grilled cheese and french fries) for my brothers and sisters (younger ones)
- Deciede to put baby gate up to block Rei from getting the garbage in the breakfast room....and she decieded to check out the counters....I decided to use the spray bottle technique and she decided to go lay down.
And that was basically my day. I was really looking forward to having Honey again, Aah weelll.

Comments
but love the pics!