Todays the day....
Hopefully it is anyways.....
My leader/AC whatever you guys call them is coming to talk to my teacher today! I know I"m chicken not asking him myself...BUT!! She volunteered and how was supposed to turn down a perfectly good oppertunity?
We've had sort of a calm week this week. I signed Rei up for obediance classes, the Lady is doing them for free for us puppy raisers. Or for Me puppy raiser, i guess I should say.
No new puppy raisers in our group, but the year is still young! New puppies in our district(NC/TN/GA) though...no info or pictures yet.
Working on Rei walking calmly and not lunging a people! *eye roll* We haven't tried Wal-Mart in a while.....i don't know why but that store just seems to be "THE TEST" for the puppies.
I guess it's more in MY mind, because it's so big and the entrances are sOOOOOOoooooo very far away. Amber remember the Wal-Mart saga with Chris and Jake???
Can't think of anything else just know.....OH yes i've ordered my cap and gown!! WAHOOO!!! I may get Rei a cap to match mine!
Thats' all folks! Until next time!
IMPORTANT DATES
*Puppy Meeting - 2/15/07 ~FireStation and Night Walk
* Rei 5 months old - 2/24/07
*4-H Teen Retreat- 3/17/07
*Puppy Obediance-3/24/07
*Rei 6 Months old -3/24/07
My leader/AC whatever you guys call them is coming to talk to my teacher today! I know I"m chicken not asking him myself...BUT!! She volunteered and how was supposed to turn down a perfectly good oppertunity?
We've had sort of a calm week this week. I signed Rei up for obediance classes, the Lady is doing them for free for us puppy raisers. Or for Me puppy raiser, i guess I should say.
No new puppy raisers in our group, but the year is still young! New puppies in our district(NC/TN/GA) though...no info or pictures yet.
Working on Rei walking calmly and not lunging a people! *eye roll* We haven't tried Wal-Mart in a while.....i don't know why but that store just seems to be "THE TEST" for the puppies.
I guess it's more in MY mind, because it's so big and the entrances are sOOOOOOoooooo very far away. Amber remember the Wal-Mart saga with Chris and Jake???
Can't think of anything else just know.....OH yes i've ordered my cap and gown!! WAHOOO!!! I may get Rei a cap to match mine!
Thats' all folks! Until next time!
IMPORTANT DATES
*Puppy Meeting - 2/15/07 ~FireStation and Night Walk
* Rei 5 months old - 2/24/07
*4-H Teen Retreat- 3/17/07
*Puppy Obediance-3/24/07
*Rei 6 Months old -3/24/07

Comments
Good luck with bringing Rei to school, let me know how it goes!
and haha yes i remember that *quite* well
psh, cheater! "let" your ac do it, fiiiine (although, i'll admit, if given that option i can't say i'd refuse)
but anyways good luck, and all dog/human parts (silence nat) crossed that your teacher says yes and that rei behaves herself :D
anyways, good luck erin and rei! hopefully your teacher lets you! :) human fingers and toes and puppy paws crossed (so there's no confusion AMBER)
anyways, good luck erin and rei! hopefully your teacher lets you! :) human fingers and toes and puppy paws crossed (so there's no confusion AMBER)