Muuuuch Better

Yeah So Yesterday was MUCH better and today is too, In fact I forgot she was in here with me!

She did jump and whine for a little while, during my lesson, but I knew she didn't have to use the bathroom, so I just ignored her and continued playing my piece, and she eventually layed down and slept through the rest of my lesson. I finally realized why she was doing that! Poor thing was hot! My piano teacher doesn't believe in turning on the A/C when it's just us there.

I recall Jake doing the same thing.

We had a 4-H meeting after that, and she did fairly well....considering she had people teasing her with food and such, I will not talk about that right now. But........*takes deep breath*

So I think she will do alright tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Rei at the Charrlottes Web, don't know what she was looking at.......^^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Comments

Denise said…
Yes Erin you can link to me. Can I link you?
Erin said…
Yes Erin you can link to me. Can I link you?

Popular Posts