206 POSTS!!!

Wow!! 206 posts already!! This is defiantly a moment in history!! Soooo, to make this a little more special than just a normal "Rei-is-getting-on-my-nerves"post or a "Rei-did-great-I'm-so-proud-of-her" post...sooo I'll posts some recent pictures of JAKE!!!
His owners daughter was able to send these too me...I think I'll cry now.
Jake,Male Golden Retriever sitting in a red wagon
This one looks like it was recently after we gave him up

Jake lying in the floor with toys
Jake lying on a rug
Jake lying on his dog bed
Jake sitting on bottom step of stairs
Jake at our house sitting on the stairs...somthings never change!
Somethings never change! Jake liked sitting like that for some reason!!

Comments

AWWW!! What a handsome boy he is. Thanks for sharing. Congrats ont he 206th post and on your graduation this week. Graduations. . .WOOHOO!!!
What a handsome boy! So pretty, aww I want a golden soo bad. :)
Lisa, Ellie and Hosta said…
Wow - you changed your background. I like it.

Love the pictures. Jake sitting on the stairs was hilarious!
Natalie said…
awwwwww jakey!!!! <3
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Jake is such a cutie. I want a Golden now. Provo loves stting on the stairs that way too.
Sarah said…
It looks like he's doing great, you should be very proud of him. :-)
Erin said…
Wow - you changed your background. I like it.

Love the pictures. Jake sitting on the stairs was hilarious!
Erin said…
What a handsome boy! So pretty, aww I want a golden soo bad. :)
Erin said…
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Jake is such a cutie. I want a Golden now. Provo loves stting on the stairs that way too.

Popular Posts