I HAVE GRADUATED!!!



WOW!! It's over with!! i am officially not ever going back to High school!!!!
Its still very unreal!!!

Thursday:
My dearest mother told my 4-H leader that we would perform our little Talent Show skit, for the ECA ladies (don't ask me what that stands for!) So at 10:oo we arrived at a church, and got everything set up, and after their opening, we performed our little skit (once i can get a vid i'll put it up) Robyn and I played also. We left immediately after that and dropped my little sister off and a birthday party, and head home to look at our mess.
To look at all the stuff we had to do and couldn't because we still needed supplies!
My dad just go this office built in our basement so all of his stuff was blocking the path to my room, so I went down and attacked that area with a vengeance!Notice the little pictures of Jake!!
And then we moved on to the Play room across the hall. Now THAT was chore!
After taking a break, (taking Rei down to play with her friends) we came back and painted the breakfast room a nice light yellow.When my mom went to pick up my sister, she also bought some more accent paint and so that night we painted the bottom half of the wall red!!


Friday:
Repainted the baseboards white,answered the phone, Moved all the furniture back in the breakfast room,answered the phone,banished Rei to the porch after she stepped in a pan of white painted and tracked it on our nice new wood floor. Answered the...GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE!!!Cleaned up the Dining room, answered the phone,Walked Rei, Helped finish put the flooring down in the family room, clean up miscellaneous items....as possible, fixed dinner..?? Did I eat? OH yeah...heh, heh.
Put Rei to bed, and went to bed.

Saturday: RELATIVES COMING OVER FOR BREAKFAST A 10:30 AM!!
Swept the kitchen, mixed up pancake batter swept the breakfast room, ran down and straighten my room and opened my windows....to release some of the "doggy smell", swept the hall way,mixed up scrambled eggs, swept the family room......goodness, what a lot of sweeping we will have to do!! Of course it's better than having to lug around that big vacum cleaner!
Around 11, the relatives arrived, I took Rei outside to meet everybody and of course she was super excited, and they were a little um, overwhelmed by her excitableness, but she settled down after i banished once again to the porch.
1:00PM - Dad, Robyn and I leave for the Church for our Graduation practice, that takes about an hour, and we hurry home. Thank God for my sister who took Rei on a walk while my other sister Hot combed my hair
5:00 PM- Still getting my hair done, Robyn is getting the kids ready and herself, my dad is ready my mom is working on finishing my dress
5:30-My hair is done, run downstairs for SOMETHING to wear under my gown, mom still working on my dress
5:34- ACK!!! My hair is NOT acting Right!!!
5:45- Mom still trying to get those finishing touches done, and I can't find Rei's Coat!!
5:50-Iron mom's clothes for her as she finishs up the finishing touches to my gown/dress whatever
5:58- Mom goes to get dressed, I go out to let Rei busy so she won't have to go when we get there, everyone else piles into the van.
6:00- I'm Offially Stressed Out.
6:05 --Mom and Dad run out and we Race to the church
6:15 -- I could weep with happiness that we didn't start on time, and yet still feeling stressed because I don't have my cap and gown on, ADD i forgot my little speech!
Before I know it I'm walking down the aisle to Pomp and Circumstance (I'm really begging to hate that song) and its ME sitting on stage as the speaker speaks,and before long My mom and Dad are giving me my diploma!!
After I walked off stage I was able to relax and greet everyone. *whew*
The dinner was held in at a place about 5 mins away, my mom was still putting finishing touches to my dress on the way over there!!!
We arrive about a minute after the other graduate,so I run in to the bathroom and change
into, and my mom puts MORE FINISHING touches too it!
finally I'm ready and we go look at the decorations, and then find our seats.
The dinner was good....i think...I didn't eat much at all! My stomach was too jittery to even think about eating!!! I did have some of the lovely cheesecake squares!!
After that we showed the slideshow presentation, and our Young People's Choir sang Shout to the Lord.
Since there where 3 graduates, they didn't have us each open our gifts and cards..THANK GOODNESS!!!



Anyways, Rei did AWSOME!!!! WOOHOO!!!! My relatives we're really impressed with her In Coat behavior.
Unfortunately Today they saw her haven't been exercised side, and my grandma told me I defiantly have my hands full, which I already knew but it's all good!!
So I had a FANTASTIC Graduation Ceremony...Thanks to all the People who made it Possible!!

FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts