Last Day at AB-Techers

WOOOOHOOO!!!

No more projects, finals, print outs, floppy disk, flash drives,...etc..etc.. for the whole summer!!!!!!
Today was my last day of CIS 110....(Introduction to Computers) the class with the big desks in other words.
Rei and I were on time but our teachers wasn't....as usual, so we joined some of my other classmates in the sitting area. Rei then got the chance to show of a little bit. One of the ladies wanted to pet her, so I took off her coat and Rei of course...went into the yay-someone-is-petting-me mode, and was rolling around in the floor enjoying her attention..I let it go on for about a minute before calling it off, and putting her coat back on. She INSTANTLY sat down quietly. Everyone in the rooms was like ....Wooow. I impressed myself cause I didn't have her GL on!!
She was fine in class...like she normally is, playing quietly with her toys and then sleeping until we got up for a break.
They were having some kind of party in one of the class rooms so we went down there for a while, and I let her be petted and she didn't try to jump on anyone!!
After class I went down to the computer lab to wait on my mom. And we did an imediate about face.
Whining, pacing, panting.......ARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

My mom planned a little celebration for me after and we went to Subway and then to the Cold Stone Creamy, and then we went to the mall. (to get some silverware.)
We haven't been to the mall since she was 3-4 months old!
We walked by the escalators, which she thought were VERY interesting....I think she would have gotten on if I had let her. Lol!
We rode the Elevator for the first time, and then walked around the mall a little bit before, getting what we came for and leaving.
So now's she bouncing around wanting to go outside, so I will vamoose....

*HEY REI!! No I'm NOT playing!! COME BAck HERe YOu Little....." * voice fades into the background.

No really my sister is taking her out , as I am going to go work on some graduation stuff..

See YA!!!

BTW~ This piece is called farewell to PhotoShop. As I don't have it here at home unfortunatly.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Dezi. said…
awww, lol
rei...thats a cool name
anyways, sup erin!
check out my new blog.
-Dez
Erin said…
awww, lol
rei...thats a cool name
anyways, sup erin!
check out my new blog.
-Dez

Popular Posts