Puppy Rescue

Yesterday, amid the whole craziness of the day, we (my co-workers and I) were able to participate in dog rescue. My manager sits on the board of Brother Wolf Canine Rescue.
and we are currently fostering 10 of their dogs in our facilities as of now.
Errr make that 15!! ONe of the head ladies came by yesterday with 5 puppies they had found in the woods. They are about 12-weeks-old, and never had human contact. So we all lined up with towels (the we're pretty stinky) and the owner of our daycare is also a nurse had shots ready to administer as we brought them in, and took them to a run away from the other dogs so as not to pass anything to anyone else...They all huddled in the blankets on top of each other blinking at this strange place, and all the noises and people and dogs.
They are adorable!! And this is when I wish i lived alone.....it will be fun to see them start to respond to human contact and such. Which also means that Midnight will have some more playmates!!

Comments

Jake and Joanna said…
they are SOOO cute!!!! That's not what I was expecting when you were telling me about them!! I want one, hehe!!!
Sarah and Vance said…
That's great that they were saved and I hope that they will find really great homes!
They are really cute and cuddly so I'm sure it's not going to be a problem :)
Erin and Co. said…
The only sad fact is they won't stay that little, so people might not want thme later....
There soo cute!
I wish my trainer would let me get a pupppy to play with.

Brax
There soo cute!
I wish my trainer would let me get a pupppy to play with.

Brax
Sarah and Vance said…
Yep, that's true too.... It's so sad that people just get them when they're little and then that's it.
But being that they are puppies, they do have a better chance than an older dog being adopted out.
What's the status on them? Did they all find good homes?
Erin said…
The only sad fact is they won't stay that little, so people might not want thme later....
Erin said…
There soo cute!
I wish my trainer would let me get a pupppy to play with.

Brax

Popular Posts