First puppy Meeting
We had our first Official Outing puppy meeting; today was just going to be obedience class; but since it was soo cold we decided to hit the mall instead!!
Standing in the cold waiting for a puppy to busy is NO FUN!!! But we finally got something out of her and went inside to where my AC and her pup Holly were waiting. Midnight and I went through some obedience...she did do so well since she was distracted by the people walking by and Holly.


After that Midnight and I took the lead and head to the food court. I was full of people and kids; so we stopped at the kids play area to let Holly see the children as she's not around them all the time.



Then we walked through some stores; stopping and letting the dogs look at the escalators; Holly was very nervous and Midnight was trying to figure out what the fuss was about.
We rode the elevator up and down; and then i found the nearest exit and TRIED to get midnight to busy but she said she didn't have to go so we came back inside. We did lots of step finding and door; finding of doors and practicing our Lefts and rights; Midnight has become a pro at that. :-) We also practiced entering and exiting doors with the hinges on the dogs side...etc...i'm going to have to stop and think before I go into places now! LOL .
Ok....so I turn my back and push door so and pup walks in.......?" W/E
We walked to the end of the mall; before turning around and going all the way back; rambling in a few stores along the way.We did stop and try to get a picture of Holly and Midnight in one of kiddie strollers that the mall lends out; This one was in the shape of a red car so the child could sit,so I plopped Midnight's big self in there and we tried to get Holly to stand at the Handle but she wasn't go for it!! So we just settled for her sitting beside it.

Holly is wondering what Midnight is doing in that thing....some how i get the distinct impression that Midnight was thinking the same thing! LOLOLOL


After we left; we let the dogs play; Holly and Midnight promptly laid down on the concrete and mouthed each other and bounced around getting us all tangled up!!

Check out her very none labby fur on her back!! Golden waves I call them! LOL
Midnight is now at Dog Daze; where she will be spending the weekend; getting her kennel experiance in. *sigh* I miss her already.
I think Bubbles is enjoying having me to herself though.
Speaking of pets I'm SOOO ready for another pet, I don't know about you guys but sometimes I get tired of always giving up my dogs, I know they aren't mine to being with, but come on who doesn't get attached. And I know I my dad won't let me bring another dog into the house right now..
Anwyays
Have a Great Weekend! And please comment if you stop by! its always nice to know someone is reading your things!
Standing in the cold waiting for a puppy to busy is NO FUN!!! But we finally got something out of her and went inside to where my AC and her pup Holly were waiting. Midnight and I went through some obedience...she did do so well since she was distracted by the people walking by and Holly.


After that Midnight and I took the lead and head to the food court. I was full of people and kids; so we stopped at the kids play area to let Holly see the children as she's not around them all the time.



Then we walked through some stores; stopping and letting the dogs look at the escalators; Holly was very nervous and Midnight was trying to figure out what the fuss was about.
We rode the elevator up and down; and then i found the nearest exit and TRIED to get midnight to busy but she said she didn't have to go so we came back inside. We did lots of step finding and door; finding of doors and practicing our Lefts and rights; Midnight has become a pro at that. :-) We also practiced entering and exiting doors with the hinges on the dogs side...etc...i'm going to have to stop and think before I go into places now! LOL .
Ok....so I turn my back and push door so and pup walks in.......?" W/E
We walked to the end of the mall; before turning around and going all the way back; rambling in a few stores along the way.We did stop and try to get a picture of Holly and Midnight in one of kiddie strollers that the mall lends out; This one was in the shape of a red car so the child could sit,so I plopped Midnight's big self in there and we tried to get Holly to stand at the Handle but she wasn't go for it!! So we just settled for her sitting beside it.

Holly is wondering what Midnight is doing in that thing....some how i get the distinct impression that Midnight was thinking the same thing! LOLOLOL


After we left; we let the dogs play; Holly and Midnight promptly laid down on the concrete and mouthed each other and bounced around getting us all tangled up!!

Check out her very none labby fur on her back!! Golden waves I call them! LOL
Midnight is now at Dog Daze; where she will be spending the weekend; getting her kennel experiance in. *sigh* I miss her already.
I think Bubbles is enjoying having me to herself though.
Speaking of pets I'm SOOO ready for another pet, I don't know about you guys but sometimes I get tired of always giving up my dogs, I know they aren't mine to being with, but come on who doesn't get attached. And I know I my dad won't let me bring another dog into the house right now..
Anwyays
Have a Great Weekend! And please comment if you stop by! its always nice to know someone is reading your things!

Comments
Yeah, I'm sure I'll feel that way soon after I give up Cobra, but right now it's like "Ahh, take them all away!"
I'm sure Midnight is thinking of you and is sending sloppy puppy kisses your way.