YAY FOR MOM!!!!

HI GUYS THIS IS MIDNIGHT. I HAVE THE BESTEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
LOOK WHAT SHE BOUGHT ME!!!! I REALLY LOVE IT !LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!Hey Bubs! This is Mine!!


Midnight on a rectangle dog bed with a red suede cover that stops about a 1/4 of the way up and a red bone at the top for a pillow.
I climbed on it as soon as she put it on the floor and went to sleep!
Mom say she's going to get Bubbles one too just smaller then mine!!
ZZzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

~Midnight~

Comments

Oh Midnight thats really cute!
thepuppyraiser said…
Midnight you are ginormous!
Caitlin&Laser said…
Yay Midnight!! The new bed sounds awesome; just don't tell Laser, or he'll be begging for a new one. Ha ha. Also, thanks for captioning your pictures with text. It really helps me, so that I know what they're of; it makes me glad to know what you're referring to.

Keep up the great work, you guys, Midnight sounds so much like a natural!
How lucky you are Midnight. I want one, but mom says not yet.

Popular Posts