Midnight and Neil

I came across these pictures from the last Puppy Meeting..(that I attended); of Midnight and Neil. Speaking of meetings, we have TWO meetings this week, which is not the norm! At the first one we'll be meeting with our Regional Coordinator, and Midnight (being the oldest) will get to showcase her obedience...woo....
The second one is just a plain old obedience class for the small pups, but good practice for Midnight as well so we're going.
I can't wait to see how big Mr.Neil has gotten in the last couple of weeks!!
I also got to speak with Rei's new partner!! I was a fun conversation and I really hope we get to keep up with each other after our three month "quarantine" is up.
Rei's is still very much herself, HAve NO fear. LOLOLOLOL!!
Puppy Meet
Page Description: (Sorry I didn't think of this before please forgive me ::bows::)
This is a Green Page with four rectangle shaped pictures of Midnight and Neil playing in the mulch. The pictures are framed with a white border, and laying on a matte of leaves. Below the pictures are the words Pup Meet. White flowers and multi colored bugs are places ornately on the page, while a blue lady bug ribbon runs up the side. the words "Playful" and "On the Go" are laid on top of the photographs.
Quote: All work and no play makes Midnight and Neil dull pups..... (Midnight -7months & Neil 9 weeks)

Comments

Wow, great description! I miss some of the details so that really helps. So glad you got to talk to Rei's new handler, awesome!
SO cute! I love the description! Neil is adorable!

Popular Posts