Rollercoaster Ride

So Monday was the day I got the call about Rei's rematch....
Tuesday - I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to go, but was trying to figure out if I could.
Wednesday- I had the bright Idea to try and switch with someone to get that weekend off
Wednesday Night- Spent hours on the computer looking up air fares
Thursday - Spent the day looking up bus fares, got word my AC might want to go and I went of excitedly to work,to see if I could get the day off...
Then my plans were crushed to find out that the other two employees had BOTH asked off for those days as well.. And my AC doesn't really seem to want to spend the money to go, which I really don't blame her for...but I really can't afford a plane ticket at this point.
So were back to square one.
I want to see my Reiiii!

Comments

That was the same thing that happened to my planes seeing Brax!
Oh, I'm sorry. That bites!
I really hope something works out for you! Hopefully, you'll get to see your beautiful girl again soon. :)
Sarah and Vance said…
oh! gosh! Those things come up at the most inappropriate times don't they? I hope you can find a way, I relaly do!

Popular Posts