1 Month
Its hard to believe I've been a trainer for a whole month now! The biggest difference between training and raising, is the stress. I'm not used to trying to write on a slate that already used; its definatly letting me know that I'm a puppy person; :D I love starting from the ground up, but that is not the position that God has put me in at this moment, so I'll learn to like this stage! :D
I've already learned who my next trainee will be, and I'll be meeting with him and his raisers on Monday; so already I have high hopes for him and can't wait to meet him!
Tim and my sisters and I did some more "Harness Work", which resulted in my sister getting a busted lip. HAVE NO FEAR, it wasn't Tim's fault, she was not watching where she was going, and crashed into an empty kiosk at the mall. After we made sure that she was fine, we fell out laughing.
We did some more shopping/training; and then I took him home, so I could go to my, (now favorite hang out spot) Panera Bread to study. Its been about 3 hours, so I hope that my house is still intact. :D
I've already learned who my next trainee will be, and I'll be meeting with him and his raisers on Monday; so already I have high hopes for him and can't wait to meet him!
Tim and my sisters and I did some more "Harness Work", which resulted in my sister getting a busted lip. HAVE NO FEAR, it wasn't Tim's fault, she was not watching where she was going, and crashed into an empty kiosk at the mall. After we made sure that she was fine, we fell out laughing.
We did some more shopping/training; and then I took him home, so I could go to my, (now favorite hang out spot) Panera Bread to study. Its been about 3 hours, so I hope that my house is still intact. :D

Comments