More Insight
Yo peoples, life is getting better, Tim and are are learning more and more everyday! Yesterday Tim and I met with one of the head trainers, and we went over some things, and then went out to a grocery store, where she critiqued my work with Tim. This is the kind of feedback that I have been looking for, for a long time now. So I am now starting to get back some of my confidence with dog training.
Yesterday it was in the 60's and Tim and I had a fun training session outside. We worked a lot of first time commands, and he's getting it pretty quickly! He and I both were worn out by the time we called it quits.
Tuesday we'll get to attend our first puppy meeting, so that should be interesting. :D
Hopefully I can get some pictures :D
Yesterday it was in the 60's and Tim and I had a fun training session outside. We worked a lot of first time commands, and he's getting it pretty quickly! He and I both were worn out by the time we called it quits.
Tuesday we'll get to attend our first puppy meeting, so that should be interesting. :D
Hopefully I can get some pictures :D

Comments