November 8: Choir Practice



Pompei sticks his head up for some lovin midway through choir practice. Its funny, we've finally gotten to the point where I can play the piano for the hour and half we are there, without having to constantly put him back into position, get him out of the plants, give him his toy back after he knocked out of reach, quiet him down once he got bored....

It was one of those things you go OMG are you EVER going to get this!?!?

HE did.

We're Happy.

Life is Good.

:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Not only is Pompei a good learner, but what about that Erin? How long did it take you to resist petting that adorable puppy who was learning to sit quietly at your feet?

I'm not sure I could contain myself!
Erin said…
LOL Very, very easily. You quickly learn there is plenty of time to pet them while at home. And that if I'm a good example of not petting him then others may pick up on that.
Annnd Pompei is one of those puppies who gets really distracted if shown too much affection while in public, so we defiantly limit our petting times.
Erin said…
Not only is Pompei a good learner, but what about that Erin? How long did it take you to resist petting that adorable puppy who was learning to sit quietly at your feet?

I'm not sure I could contain myself!
Erin said…
LOL Very, very easily. You quickly learn there is plenty of time to pet them while at home. And that if I'm a good example of not petting him then others may pick up on that.
Annnd Pompei is one of those puppies who gets really distracted if shown too much affection while in public, so we defiantly limit our petting times.

Popular Posts