November 7: Friends Houses

Pompei on tie down at our friends house. 
Today we went over a friends house, after the evening service. Their kids LOVE Pompei and were estastic when I asked he could come along. They were *BENS* former owners, and their kids LOVE Pompei..i think in part, because he looks like Ben; Color wise anyway. Pompei did superbly, and was even allowed off leash within the first 15 minutes of our arrival. While we ate, I put him on tie down of course, as with 5 kids under 6 in the house, he was bound to get some table food. He was a bit noisy about being alone, but other wise moped on the rug while we ate. 

The family even stole him away from me, during their before bed story time, closing him upstairs so he'd stay through the whole, story instead of coming back down to be with me.  He was very good about not playing with their toys, and dropping anything picked up on the first "command", I had brought some of his toys with him, so he carried those around.  Poor guy was so overwhelmed with all the activity, he's come home and crashed. Even though I have five brothers and sisters, he's not been in that enviroment much, so he was going was a little excited at all the attention. 


Comments

Unknown said…
That was quite a test for Pompei. Looks like he came through with flying colors.

Popular Posts