Cute



I was going to post about something else but right know I can't remember it. Sort like I was emailing Kayla yesterday while trying to talk on the phone and answer my mother, I just didn't work!! So anyways I start my college classes with Bro. W.C. on the 15th, on Pulp & Paper of ALL things!! I was really forced into it, by my parents since It's a good opertuninty and all that , but I'll just have to see that for my self, right know I am not feeling very motivated to do this.
These are pictures from Samel Bound's Birthday party which was in July sometime I think.......
Anyways I thought Jamal was a scream with those glasses! Nothin much happenin today as usaul but I feel the need to post anyways just let you people who don't post everyday know IT CAN BE DONE!! But just be prepared that in two weeks i may be one of those once a week posters also so everyone Just ENJOY this time it may soon come to an eenndd.


See Ya!!

Comments

MN said…
Thanks for offering me the pictures. One nice thing about all you people posting is that I am not limited to the pictures I take when I want to post; I can draw off all ya'llsez' pictures too.

I told bubbling brooke just yesterday she needed to be posting a picture of her grandparents so I could get it.

Popular Posts