My Dear Pup
This morning Jake came into my room and jumped up to my bed to see if I was awake by nipping on my hands, I rolled over so my back was too him to ignore him. He didn’t like that one bit so JUMPED onto my bed and settled down on top of me. Now this is 45- 50 lbs of dog on me so I can’t just knock him off like I can Bubbles.
“ Jake you have to get OFF.” he looks at me out of the corner of his eye and wags the tip of his tail, as if to say. “ Jake? who is Jake? I’m just a part of the covers!”

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
I scoot my self over to and yell out the door for my mom to come and see this, I wish I could have gotten to my camera, but when I opened the door he figured it was time to go up stairs and hopped off on his own. But then when we came BACK downstairs, he ran in and Jumped on my bed and I promptley removed him.
So know we have something else to work on.
Oh Joy!!
See Ya
“ Jake you have to get OFF.” he looks at me out of the corner of his eye and wags the tip of his tail, as if to say. “ Jake? who is Jake? I’m just a part of the covers!”

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
I scoot my self over to and yell out the door for my mom to come and see this, I wish I could have gotten to my camera, but when I opened the door he figured it was time to go up stairs and hopped off on his own. But then when we came BACK downstairs, he ran in and Jumped on my bed and I promptley removed him.
So know we have something else to work on.
Oh Joy!!
See Ya

Comments