NJRP**

Another Day in Summer I am supposed to be starting an online course on Pulp & Paper but my teacher has sent me my username and password yet soooo.....I was hoping to go ahead and get this over with this morning but nothin doin pal. I wanted to write at least on post that was NONE dog related but my life is sooo bland there is nothing to write about.
that doesn't enclude Jake anyways. Oh hold on a minute. Jake has just tore up my moms plants UGGH and know we are practicing a Long Down/Stay.
This day is not going very good, Yesterday for instances I was babysitting my neighbors little girl who is the same age as my youngest sister. So I dicede I would take this little plastic table downstairs for them to play on. And being Plastic I with out a thought let it slide down the stairs and into the wall.

My mother gasped in horror as we raced down the steps. There was a Orange sized hole where the table had been.
And this morning my Dad found it. Needless to say he is NOT happy at all!!
So I think I will lay low this morning and practice my piano.
Got Lessons today.

Okay Every one I figured out how to beat the system





This Jake in his Dolphin shirt, he is trying to get the patch off, he thought i didn't go with the color scheme :-).




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Autumn is 4 going on 24 here she is talking on the phone. In realality she is yelling in deseriee ( Girl I'm sorry I can't spell you name) ear, about Jake or something. Kristen Finally rescued int after about 5mins of yelling.

But anyways I think I will stay with Blogger.com for right know. Thank you!!
See Ya
*Non Jake Realated Post*

Comments

Popular Posts