Tag
I've been tagged by Lomax
List "five weird things or habits about you" on your blog. Then "tag" five blogger friends and list their names at the end of your post. Your victims-- er, friends (hee hee) have to continue the game by writing their "five weird things" on their own blogs, stating this rule clearly, and tagging five more people (or, in this case, dogs). Don't forget to let your friends know you've tagged them, by leaving a "you've been tagged" comment on their blog that instructs them to read your blog for details.
Okay lets seeee......
1. I like to wake up Bubbles by putting my mouth over her head
2. I like running body slamming in to Erin's Bed
3.When Bubbles dosen't want to play anymore I like to go and sit on her back
4. hmmm.....this is harder then i thought........My nick name is the Easter Bunny because when my food is being brought to me I like to hop and spin to my place. (I need to put a video of that on here :-)
5. I like to sleep on the A/C registers even if no air is coming out
And that's all folks!
I AM REALLY STARTING TO HATE BLOGGER!!
Guys look i know we wen't through this at the beggining of the month but I am starting to think I'd better switch back to theblogaddict.com it is SO much easier to load picx and things!
BLOGGER IS GETTING ON MY NEEERRVVEESS!!!
List "five weird things or habits about you" on your blog. Then "tag" five blogger friends and list their names at the end of your post. Your victims-- er, friends (hee hee) have to continue the game by writing their "five weird things" on their own blogs, stating this rule clearly, and tagging five more people (or, in this case, dogs). Don't forget to let your friends know you've tagged them, by leaving a "you've been tagged" comment on their blog that instructs them to read your blog for details.
Okay lets seeee......
1. I like to wake up Bubbles by putting my mouth over her head
2. I like running body slamming in to Erin's Bed
3.When Bubbles dosen't want to play anymore I like to go and sit on her back
4. hmmm.....this is harder then i thought........My nick name is the Easter Bunny because when my food is being brought to me I like to hop and spin to my place. (I need to put a video of that on here :-)
5. I like to sleep on the A/C registers even if no air is coming out
And that's all folks!
I AM REALLY STARTING TO HATE BLOGGER!!
Guys look i know we wen't through this at the beggining of the month but I am starting to think I'd better switch back to theblogaddict.com it is SO much easier to load picx and things!
BLOGGER IS GETTING ON MY NEEERRVVEESS!!!

Comments