Did you KNOW!!!
Bonatically woods are classified into two major groups? The gymnosperms are commonly called softwoods or conifers. .............Yeah i know....BORING!!
But that's what's going on in my house this week, for me anyways, I don't know if I will survive guys! But anyways. Shout out my dear sister Robyn!! Thank you for taking Jake on a walk!!
We technically start school NEXT week but some one didn't tell Haywood Community College that.
As my title says Me and My Crazy Life..... well let me let you in on some of the details......
See YA!! Oh yeah and HAPPY 5 Month DAY to Jake,Honey,Riva & Casey!! You guys are growin SOOO fast!!
They looked sooo puppish back then.....two months ago
But that's what's going on in my house this week, for me anyways, I don't know if I will survive guys! But anyways. Shout out my dear sister Robyn!! Thank you for taking Jake on a walk!!
We technically start school NEXT week but some one didn't tell Haywood Community College that.
As my title says Me and My Crazy Life..... well let me let you in on some of the details......
- Got to Assignments due Thursday (WHAT!!!) and on Friday
- I've got a Guide Dog presentation coming up that will have to rewrite....
- School starts on Monday
- Puppy Meeting Tomorrow
- Piano Lessons Tomorrow ( Sorry Mrs. Shwartz.. rough week, I DID PRACTICE!!)
- Obediance Class Saturday morning, and some 4-H event which I don't know If we will get to go to....oh and a nieghborhood picnic, Jake should enjoy that one....
- Also I forgot i need to order and blow up which ever pictures i am going to enter into the fair and find some recipes to try..........
- OH and finish reading and taking notes on Chapters 1-4 in the Handbook for Pulp & Paper Technologist.
See YA!! Oh yeah and HAPPY 5 Month DAY to Jake,Honey,Riva & Casey!! You guys are growin SOOO fast!!
They looked sooo puppish back then.....two months ago

Comments
(and NO we did not name it that, and YES we decided to keep the name, and YES again to the fact that we LIKE the name Bama *and the state*)