Okay blogger decided to work FINALLY........


So since my mom decided to take Labor Day off and has been on the phone for the last 4 hours!!!
And to think they thought i used to talk a lot on the phone........but in any case Jake's ready for school:-)


And since we have the NCM State Fair coming up i decided to look through all my pic Cd's to see what i could use.
And as i was looking i can across some very cute pictures and here are a few.
Autumn and Jake playing a game.


Okay here's what you have to do.......

[Oops! More Dead Links! Hopefully we'll be able to find these photos soon!]






Comments

thepuppyraiser said…
patience, petey, and now jake...chris wants a backpack shot too!
thepuppyraiser said…
and poley, too!

chris feels so left out.
Hobbes Dogs said…
I see I've started a trend. My favourite is still the one of her IN the backpack.

Sam and Patience (the trend-setter)
Natalie said…
Awww adorable picture of Autumn and Jake!!! :D
Erin said…
I see I've started a trend. My favourite is still the one of her IN the backpack.

Sam and Patience (the trend-setter)
Erin said…
and poley, too!

chris feels so left out.

Popular Posts