Ugh

Sometimes i wonder about puppy raising. Jake was at his worst today, we had to go out to the fair grounds to help set up our 4-H booth,and enter our photos, we left our house around 12:30 and didn't get back till around 6:30 it was hard on Jake so that meant it was hard on me. :-(
He wanted to keep his head glued to the ground, and was pulling and wanted to jump all over people. Down & Stay? what's that? Ugh......he was like the most of the time, we havn't had any opertunity to practice long down stays.....so he has no idea how to do it, and i had to help set up and let's just say it was hard, plus i didn't get anything to eat before i left, and so i know have a raging head ache and my left arm hurts ;-).

BUT good news!! I got a 105 out of 105 on my 1st quiz in Haywood Community College and on the second quiz i made a 89 out of 100 but it's all good!!
YYYAAAYYYYHHHOOOO!!!!

See Ya!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Remember I had a day like that a couple weeks ago? Take a ride on the rollercoaster...
Mickelle
thepuppyraiser said…
congrats on your test scores!

too bad about jake, though...i hate those days.
Natalia said…
Ahh snap, look at Eryn comin along with them scores!!
Natalie said…
Erin, call me and I swear we'll talk for hours about the similar experiences Petey and I have had.

Up until recently, we would have exhausting outings, him always pulling and scrounging on the floor, me giving correction after correction, and getting frustrated.

But after a lot of work, consistency, frustration,praise, and having a bit of a longer left arm than right, he is finally much better! I think his maturing and relaly helped, and of course a tad of luck ;)

Good luck with Jake...those one-off days can be frustrating, but the rest of the time is awesome! :)

Hugs and puppy kisses,
Nat and Petey
Erin said…
Erin, call me and I swear we'll talk for hours about the similar experiences Petey and I have had.

Up until recently, we would have exhausting outings, him always pulling and scrounging on the floor, me giving correction after correction, and getting frustrated.

But after a lot of work, consistency, frustration,praise, and having a bit of a longer left arm than right, he is finally much better! I think his maturing and relaly helped, and of course a tad of luck ;)

Good luck with Jake...those one-off days can be frustrating, but the rest of the time is awesome! :)

Hugs and puppy kisses,
Nat and Petey
Erin said…
Remember I had a day like that a couple weeks ago? Take a ride on the rollercoaster...
Mickelle

Popular Posts