Reporting!
The Report from Honey's Raiser on Jake as of Yesterday:
Jake is a sweet heart of a pup! You have been doing a terrific job with him! We can tell he is Honey's brother because they seems so much alike in behavior. He seems easy to work with, taking verbal commands and/or corrections and responding appropriately to them.
I've been working very hard with Jake about "mouthing" or biting, and I'm seeming some improvement. He loves playing with Anchor, but I only let them do this when I can supervise to keep the mouthing to a minimum. He is getting better.
He has not counter surfed or been in our garbage, though he has had ample opportunity. One thing I did notice is that when he ate, he was RAVENOUS, not just really hungry and loves his food. I talked with Libby and Chandra, and they both agreed that we could increase his food intake to a generous 3 1/2 cups a day. He seems better with this. He is still hungry and eats fast, but not so ravenous all the time. Even though he has been eating the same amount as Riva and Honey, Jake weighs less than Honey, so Libby said maybe he just has a high metabolism, so we need to adjust his food accordingly. He is VERY skinny, so maybe this will help. We don't want him to get fat, but he also shouldn't be so hungry all the time.
[Oops! More Dead Links! Hopefully we'll be able to find these photos soon!]
He is wonderful in Walmart or where ever I take him, only needing slight corrections most of the time.
ALRIGHT JAKE!!! Honey is doing Pretty well to have some problems she's been GREAT today :-) Not that's we've gone anywhere........
Mickelle: Well as it turned out we still have Honey until Monday :-( I really wanted to see my baby again...
And to Natalie & Amber: Jake and his siblings have recieved thier medium sized coates I just haven't put any pictures of him with his new coat yet so that's what that's about. I haven't SEEN him to take pictures of him yet....:-(
I personally don't think he looks skinny whatsoever but hey there're the experts.
See Ya!!
Jake is a sweet heart of a pup! You have been doing a terrific job with him! We can tell he is Honey's brother because they seems so much alike in behavior. He seems easy to work with, taking verbal commands and/or corrections and responding appropriately to them.
I've been working very hard with Jake about "mouthing" or biting, and I'm seeming some improvement. He loves playing with Anchor, but I only let them do this when I can supervise to keep the mouthing to a minimum. He is getting better.
He has not counter surfed or been in our garbage, though he has had ample opportunity. One thing I did notice is that when he ate, he was RAVENOUS, not just really hungry and loves his food. I talked with Libby and Chandra, and they both agreed that we could increase his food intake to a generous 3 1/2 cups a day. He seems better with this. He is still hungry and eats fast, but not so ravenous all the time. Even though he has been eating the same amount as Riva and Honey, Jake weighs less than Honey, so Libby said maybe he just has a high metabolism, so we need to adjust his food accordingly. He is VERY skinny, so maybe this will help. We don't want him to get fat, but he also shouldn't be so hungry all the time.
[Oops! More Dead Links! Hopefully we'll be able to find these photos soon!]
He is wonderful in Walmart or where ever I take him, only needing slight corrections most of the time.
ALRIGHT JAKE!!! Honey is doing Pretty well to have some problems she's been GREAT today :-) Not that's we've gone anywhere........
Mickelle: Well as it turned out we still have Honey until Monday :-( I really wanted to see my baby again...
And to Natalie & Amber: Jake and his siblings have recieved thier medium sized coates I just haven't put any pictures of him with his new coat yet so that's what that's about. I haven't SEEN him to take pictures of him yet....:-(
I personally don't think he looks skinny whatsoever but hey there're the experts.
See Ya!!

Comments
Glad to hear Jake is doing so well! Can't wait for the reunion post! =P
That's cool about the jackets..the ones they have now are kinda like our school's...except yellow. :)