Saturday
I was able to give a great report on Honey yesterday....okay mostly great but anyways. We had a Puppy Meeting at the Fair, our group has shrunk greatly since i applied in January. So there was only two of us and my AC couldn't bring her puppy (Paul) since he hasn't had all of his shots yet:-(. She did really well, she hated the bulls & cows, and really liked the chickens though.
After we walked around the fair,we went on and left for an extended shopping trip for white clothes, ( which at this time of the season are nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find!) She did really well for that,not pulling hardly at ALL!!
And then..................................at the last store, we had an accident. Not just a little one a BIG one that spread when I tried going back outside. ;-(. The strange thing was I had stood outside for about 10mins before trying to get her to "busy" and she wouldn't do anything!!
It was very vexing and embarresing but nobody noticed. Thank God!! But nways that's all for today folks!!
See Ya!
After we walked around the fair,we went on and left for an extended shopping trip for white clothes, ( which at this time of the season are nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find!) She did really well for that,not pulling hardly at ALL!!
And then..................................at the last store, we had an accident. Not just a little one a BIG one that spread when I tried going back outside. ;-(. The strange thing was I had stood outside for about 10mins before trying to get her to "busy" and she wouldn't do anything!!
It was very vexing and embarresing but nobody noticed. Thank God!! But nways that's all for today folks!!
See Ya!

Comments