Whoa
That's really all I can say right know. I still am in shock. My AC is coming to pick him up around 3:30PM. Man.
For those of you that don't know.I found out last night that Jake is being career changed and removed from our home ASAP! He will not be in any kind of service work because of his "aggression" issuse with my younger siblings and one other child. So he is up for adoption, they are going to try to remove tomorrow.
I think he knows something is wrong because he keeps giving me these sad eyes and following me around very closely. I wish could have given us some more time before they shipped him off. And just when had gotten potty training taken care of and he could be loose in the house....I get to start all over agian. Though I have to admit I'm kind of excited about getting another puppy!
Because NOW i know what to do and not do.

For those of you that don't know.I found out last night that Jake is being career changed and removed from our home ASAP! He will not be in any kind of service work because of his "aggression" issuse with my younger siblings and one other child. So he is up for adoption, they are going to try to remove tomorrow.
I think he knows something is wrong because he keeps giving me these sad eyes and following me around very closely. I wish could have given us some more time before they shipped him off. And just when had gotten potty training taken care of and he could be loose in the house....I get to start all over agian. Though I have to admit I'm kind of excited about getting another puppy!
Because NOW i know what to do and not do.

- Tie downs won't hurt them and neither will the crate! ( Not that I thought anyways)
Move the plants and garbage off the floor. ( MOM!!!) - ALWAYS carry paper towel and bags ( I always had bags but not paper towel)
- Take him out every 1/2 hour. (Yeah Right)
- More Tie down less Baby Gates
- Any other Advice?
Man I had this list ready for NEXT Year's post. I NEVER dreamed that a week after they said he could stay, they would take him away.
So should i get : Golden, Goldendoodle or Poodle, (my dad wants a lab)
See Ya!!


Comments
I'm sad,
I liked hearing about Jake.
the next pup you get should what YOU want...you could let it be a suprise, or follow the trend and get a poodle:)
I'm very sorry to hear your news. I told you last night that I had a very similar experience with my first puppy, so I know that it is very hard.
However, in the past few years of puppy-raising, I have learned that everything happens for a reason and things work out in the end. Jake will surely get the home that is meant for him, and the knowledge you've gained from raising him will benefit all puppies that you raise in the future.
Take care,
Sam and Patience
I say get another golden. I LOVE Goldens and I live vicariously through you by looking at the pictures. :) Or get a poodle. They're always adorable. Or you could get a goldendoodle, and we could see how his looks differ from Chandlers! Or, you could always go with a lab. :) They're pretty much wonderful as well. hehe! Do keep us updated!
Love, Clifford
Labs rule!
Love, Polaris
Sorry to hear about Jake. I'm sure things will turn out fine. Some things are just ment to happen.
Buhbye, Amy
I say go with the poodle!Then you can join the Poodle Club!