Change in Plans
This morning I received another phone call from my Area Coordinator.
There has been a change in plans with Rei.
I do feel as if I'm on a roller coaster, not knowing whats coming next or what maybe up ahead.
But Anyways.........
We arrived home from the wedding around 12, on Sunday night/Monday morning which ever you want to call it.
After sleeping late; I got up around 11 or so and made arrangements to get my babies back, as well as getting conned into taking my sister and her friend on an impromptu shopping trip.
It was on the way to pick up Midnight, that I realized that i was supposed to work that day.
Yikes!!!
We'll see how this turns out.
But anyways we got Midnight, her report was she was an angel in public, and had a couple "Puppy Mishaps" as I shall call them. But was good other wise.
We drove out to the shopping center, which is also close to where Bubbles was staying, I decided to shop first as I didn't want Bubbles sitting in the car while we were in the air conditioned stores.
After that we went to Sonic for watery Happy Hour drinks and got Bubbles.
Visited a while with her sitters, before taking our friend home and calling it a day.
Rei has been matched with a person in this current class actually! The dog they were originally matched with wasn't working out, so Rei stepped in and stepped up!
They have been together for three days now, and things seem to going smoothly.
Unfortunately that means I won't be going to Celebration Sunday.
But I will get to talk to them on the phone.
So alls well that ends well I guess!
There has been a change in plans with Rei.
I do feel as if I'm on a roller coaster, not knowing whats coming next or what maybe up ahead.
But Anyways.........
We arrived home from the wedding around 12, on Sunday night/Monday morning which ever you want to call it.
After sleeping late; I got up around 11 or so and made arrangements to get my babies back, as well as getting conned into taking my sister and her friend on an impromptu shopping trip.
It was on the way to pick up Midnight, that I realized that i was supposed to work that day.
Yikes!!!
We'll see how this turns out.
But anyways we got Midnight, her report was she was an angel in public, and had a couple "Puppy Mishaps" as I shall call them. But was good other wise.
We drove out to the shopping center, which is also close to where Bubbles was staying, I decided to shop first as I didn't want Bubbles sitting in the car while we were in the air conditioned stores.
After that we went to Sonic for watery Happy Hour drinks and got Bubbles.
Visited a while with her sitters, before taking our friend home and calling it a day.
Rei has been matched with a person in this current class actually! The dog they were originally matched with wasn't working out, so Rei stepped in and stepped up!
They have been together for three days now, and things seem to going smoothly.
Unfortunately that means I won't be going to Celebration Sunday.
But I will get to talk to them on the phone.
So alls well that ends well I guess!

Comments
Well that is good news for Rei. Hope all continues well for the rest of class and Rei & her new handler continue bonding. Hope you get to have that phone call soon. :-)