Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Chronicles of a Puppy Walker
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Erin
August 10, 2006
How do you like the new template?
Tell me what you think !
Comments
~*This Mama*~
said…
i clicked on the link under credits...but it didn't work. where did you get the template from?
Erin and Co.
said…
heh heh, thats for me to know and you to find out!!
I really don't remember.........unfortunatly for me and you. ;-)
i'll let you know as soon as i find it.
RaCeCat
said…
How in the world?? That is so cool, I'm not so fond of tweety though, I love sylvester!!
Kristen
said…
I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!! lol i know where u got it 4rm but how did u get it up there??
Erin
said…
I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!! lol i know where u got it 4rm but how did u get it up there??
Popular Posts
Posted by
Erin
July 24, 2011
Graduation Day
Posted by
Erin
February 18, 2011
Puppy Diaries: Arrival Story
Comments
I really don't remember.........unfortunatly for me and you. ;-)
i'll let you know as soon as i find it.