Rei's Visit
Saturday and Sunday were mostly filled with doing things for my sisters graduation....
I really can't into words what it meant to be able to see "my" puppy, doing her job, and working so seamlessly with Kacie.
On Saturday we went to the Mall, 1 so I could watch Rei do the escalators and two so I could pick up grad presents and etc. Throughout the trip Rei continued to amaze me with how effortless she makes guiding seem.
For the most part it doesn't look like she is focused on anything, but walking forward, but at dips in the sidewalk and curbs she'd stop right on cue.
It was awesome to be able to talk to Kacie in person, and introduce her to my friends and family,
and just get to hang out with them for more than just a couple of hours!!
At my sisters graduation there were several people there who got to meet the whirlwind, we called Rei, as a puppy. Boy were they surprised to see her!
In the meantime she, Ben and Texas proceeded to tear every toy in the house to pieces. Which is fine, because I was sick of vacuuming pieces of cotton, and strings and such; and was planning on replacing all toys with bones and rubber things :D
Monday was start out slow, but we ended up rushing our good-byes.
Almost as soon as they pulled out of the parking lot - I was missing them.
Eden and I made our slow way home, as I was very tired. When we got home, I got his stuff together and pretty muchly crashed until his foster family came to pick him up.
And Thus ended on of the Best weekends ever!!
I really can't into words what it meant to be able to see "my" puppy, doing her job, and working so seamlessly with Kacie.
On Saturday we went to the Mall, 1 so I could watch Rei do the escalators and two so I could pick up grad presents and etc. Throughout the trip Rei continued to amaze me with how effortless she makes guiding seem.
For the most part it doesn't look like she is focused on anything, but walking forward, but at dips in the sidewalk and curbs she'd stop right on cue.
It was awesome to be able to talk to Kacie in person, and introduce her to my friends and family,
and just get to hang out with them for more than just a couple of hours!!
At my sisters graduation there were several people there who got to meet the whirlwind, we called Rei, as a puppy. Boy were they surprised to see her!
In the meantime she, Ben and Texas proceeded to tear every toy in the house to pieces. Which is fine, because I was sick of vacuuming pieces of cotton, and strings and such; and was planning on replacing all toys with bones and rubber things :D
Monday was start out slow, but we ended up rushing our good-byes.
Almost as soon as they pulled out of the parking lot - I was missing them.
Eden and I made our slow way home, as I was very tired. When we got home, I got his stuff together and pretty muchly crashed until his foster family came to pick him up.
And Thus ended on of the Best weekends ever!!






Comments