Teaching Ben "Up"
He picked it up quickly on the chair, but couldn't translate it too another surface; so that's what we'll be working on. I probably should have moved onto another command, sooner, but oh well.
I'm also working on not doing to much in the way of hand signals, due to the fact that I'm constantly moving my hands and don't want to signal the wrong thing :D
As you can see, the dachshunds are annoyingly right there all the time :D They probably know at least half of the SD commands by now.
I'm also working on not doing to much in the way of hand signals, due to the fact that I'm constantly moving my hands and don't want to signal the wrong thing :D
As you can see, the dachshunds are annoyingly right there all the time :D They probably know at least half of the SD commands by now.

Comments