The Answer

I finally was given a response to my request...3 weeks ago.

My boss finally called me into her office and told me that it would not be in the best interest of the company to have the added distraction of a puppy.

While I don't agree with her, I do appreciate her checking to make sure she was within her bounds to say no in a legal regards. I am disappointed but not really surprised. After 3 weeks of no word...you just don't start feeling warm and fuzzy about it. I just have some other concerns which I hope (and believe) are un-grounded...but you never,really know sometimes. (Don't ya just love my vagueness!?)

Tomorrow I will either speak to her personally or email her my thanks..and thinking about saying a little something about some of the concerns that always come up when you say the word "dog". I know it won't change minds, but I don't know we'll if I add anything.

Soo...now to redo my schedule.

Also Victoria will be going "home" tomorrow. :((

Scuse me while I go try and make some Lemonade.

Comments

I am sorry! Things just haven’t been going your way this week.
Sorry to hear your news about Pompei & Victoria.
Erin! My boss told me the same thing, two or three times, actually. Then I told him I had applied to grad school and one of the reasons I wanted to leave the company had to do with his guide dog puppy ban, and he changed his tune.
In other words, hang in there. It'll work out in the end, one way or another.
Erin said…
Sorry to hear your news about Pompei & Victoria.

Popular Posts