We're off to College!

Hey! No cringing! No more rant like post's today! Why? Because I got this in my inbox:
Mr. Thames, if you are a student at Pellissippi, you may take the dog into the classroom; however, per statute, you will first need to bring your credentials (issued by an accredited school for training dog guides) to Human Resources for inspection and copying.

In addition, the dog must be wearing a harness and held by a leash and wearing appropriate apparel or device that identifies the dog with the accredited school.

Our offices are in the Goins building, room 262. When you bring in the credentials, please bring a list of your instructors as well. We will notify them about the dog in training and that the dog will be attending classes with you.

I wish you luck and we look forward to meeting you and the puppy.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad SOMEONE knows what they are talking about!! We'll deal with the harness thing when we arrive, but I'm just glad to have that behind me...now if only I could get some good news like this about my job......

{Victoria laying on the floor with Pompei laying in between her head and front legs. She didn't think it was as cute as i did}
So tomorrow we'll go out there, let them see my "credentials", purchase my books, and pick up some food in preparation for our first day of class on Friday! Wow what an ordeal! But I find its best to take care of it right away, and let the puppies get used to coming out as early as possible.

With Rei, I waited until she was about 5 months before bringing her, and for HER that was a mistake. She was used to hanging out and doing whatever during the day, so when she was forced to be still for longer periods of time.... it was a disaster.

Will NOT do that again!

So I'm excited that he can come from day one, with no fight! Woot!

PS.(I was also able to get that $4,000 fee off of my account as well! )

Comments

A good day then! Just loved the pic!
xxx
Glad you got it all worked out, yay!
Erin said…
A good day then! Just loved the pic!
xxx

Popular Posts